Tuesday, March 7, 2023

A Story On A Board

 Today, Mariana and I were able to finish up drawing our storyboard! Hooray!! I'm so excited that this crucial step in the preparation process is finally finished and we can finally look forward to filming. As of right now, it looks like we're going to at least begin filming before spring break starts next week. I might start the editing process during spring break assuming we will have all the footage we need. 

I really enjoy how our storyboard came out; our goal was to not rely on dialogue to tell our story and I feel that we were able to achieve that goal very well. We will heavily rely on the shots of our corkboard, mentioned in previous posts, and a flyer that Amelia has posted to it to help show the audience that the inn is Amelia's goal. I'm hoping that when we start recording, our vision is able to come to life in the way we imagine. We are now taking a new step in our project and I can't wait to see how it goes!


Our final storyboard!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Today I am proud to present... our final project! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do! Click here to view my project.