Saturday, March 4, 2023

"Inn"side Our Character's Mind

 Earlier this week, we met with Mrs. Stocklosa to discuss our project. She suggested that we include something within our introduction that shows our character's goals, without using dialogue. She suggested that we give our character something like a corkboard where she can hang up her posters and ideas for her inn. This dream board will most likely be featured in a few shots within our introduction and will serve as a natural way for the audience to realize why Amelia is working as hard as she is. 

Because of a DECA competition my partner, Mariana, had to go away for the second half of the week. However, we still were communicating through text when she was able to find the time. She was able to create this dream board and I plan on discussing some additional things I want to add when we are able to see each other in class on Monday. Although, this dream board is an excellent start and I believe if it is used correctly within our introduction, will serve its purpose very well.


The Dream Board


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Today I am proud to present... our final project! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do! Click here to view my project.