Sunday, March 19, 2023

THE FONT IS HERE!

As I was finishing up skiing this afternoon, I checked my phone and I had received a few texts from Mariana, I was so excited because throughout these few days I've been gone, she and I have been texting about the fonts. I thought that this would be a good update. I was right! She had sent me a picture of a few fonts that she had found!

Mariana and I's texts


After looking over the fonts a few times, and trying to picture what each one would look like as our title, I finally decided which one I liked! I told Mariana that I liked the one on the top left, and she agreed and told me the font was called CMU Serif. Although I'm not excited for my vacation to end, at least I have editing to look forward to once I get home next week! I'm super happy with how our font adventures turned out, and I'm getting more and more excited to see the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Today I am proud to present... our final project! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do! Click here to view my project.