Wednesday, March 22, 2023

It has begun!

 I'm so excited to begin this step in editing. I have successfully imported all of the clips that we recorded previously into Adobe Premiere Pro. I love this process as it lets me get really creative with what I create and I can't wait to show more. 

I have yet to be able to get super technical as we're still figuring out what sounds we want, whether it be music or foley noises (most likely both). Once I get home, we're going to get together and discuss these things so I can be sure to finish editing in a timely manner. Regardless, this is my favorite part of this whole process and I'm so happy that it's beginning!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Today I am proud to present... our final project! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do! Click here to view my project.