Friday, March 24, 2023

The Meetup

 As spring break comes to a close, Mariana and I decided that it would be best to meet up and shoot some backup shots as I had previously discussed. The two main issues that we wanted to address were sound and getting a few more shots to include in our introduction.

In the end, we were able to film more cleaning shots and we tried to include different camera angles, as I noticed when beginning editing that most of them were the same. It was very important to us that our camera angles are interesting when possible, to help keep the viewer engaged. 

Additionally, we spoke on sound. After about half an hour of browsing through some non-copyright websites for music to add to the intro... we couldn't find anything that we thought suited it. So, Mariana was able to get out her guitar and play something that we both ended up liking. I'm so excited that we were able to create something original for our video! This whole process was really fun and it was a nice way to end spring break while making some progress on our project!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Today I am proud to present... our final project! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do! Click here to view my project.