Sunday, March 26, 2023

CCR Time

 During our meetup, we also talked about how we were going to create our CCRs. The day that Mrs. Stocklosa reviewed the specifics of how to create our CCRs, Mariana wasn't there so I had to send her my notes. I made sure to text it to her, and she said that they were helpful. I really appreciated the compliment on my note-taking skills.  

Anyways, using my notes in person we were able to create a list of points we wanted to talk about when answering the four questions in our CCRs. We created a google doc and wrote down all of our ideas. I'm super excited to start writing the official script! Here's what we wrote down so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Today I am proud to present... our final project! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do! Click here to view my project.